- We reserve the right to decline a sale for any reason.
- We reserve the right to retain any animal born on our farm.
- Kid reservations are free, just let us know what you may be interested in and we'll put you on the list. Once kids are born, we will notify interested parties and request a non-refundable deposit of half the kid price to hold the kid for up to 30 days. A deposit is also necessary to hold adult animals that are being purchased. If specific animal that was reserved becomes unavailable for any reason your deposit may be transferred to a different animal or refunded. If reserved animal is available and buyer changes their mind deposit will be non-refundable.
- The purchase price for animal must be paid in full before any animal leaves the farm. Cash is preferred. Any paperwork specific to an animal sale such as registrations or service memos if applicable will be provided when animal has been paid for in full and animal is picked up at the farm.
- In the event an animal is not picked up within 2 weeks of the arranged date, and new arrangements are not made, the animal may be deemed abandoned and re-listed for sale. In these circumstances deposits will not be refunded.
- We aim to sell animals in a good state of health. However, we assume no liability for the health of animals after they have left our property. Any animals sold as bred animals will be blood tested to verify positive pregnancy results prior to sale. We do not guarantee the outcome of any pregnancy after sale.